members of enen
The Members are public or private corporate bodies having a legal status and meeting the following criteria:
- Research organisations,
- Regulatory bodies,
- Nuclear industry,
- and/or any other organisations involved in the application of nuclear science and ionising radiation
- Provide academic or professional Education and Training in the application of nuclear science and ionising radiation, and/or commit themselves to support the ENEN Association,
- Have a firmly established tradition of relations with some of the members in the fields of education, research and training, and
- Are based in the European Union or in one of its associated or candidate member countries.
enen MEMBERSHIP FEEs 2019
The membership fee structure approved by the General Assembly of ENEN in 2019 is:
Membership fee of 1.000 EUR:
- Small and Micro enterprises (less than 50 employees and less than 10 MEUR turnover),
- Small research centers and public nonprofit institutions (less than 250 employees and less than 50 MEUR turnover).
Membership fee of 3.000 EUR:
- Medium enterprises (less than 250 employees and less than 50 MEUR turnover),
- Research centers and public non-profit institutions (above 250 employees and 50 MEUR turnover).
Membership fee of 5.000 EUR:
- Industry, enterprises (above 250 employees and 50 MEUR turnover).
BECOMing A member of ENEN
In order to become an member, the ENEN Membership Application Form must be submitted to the ENEN Secretariat together with documented references fulfilling the criteria for Membership. The steps are:
1. Fill in the ENEN Membership Application Form
ENEN Membership Application Form
2. Scan the Membership Application Form and send it by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Send the original Membership Application Form by post to:
European Nuclear Education Network
Rue d'Egmont 11,
1000 Brussels, Belgium
What happens afterwards:
4. The new Membership Application is assessed by the Quality Assurance Area (QAA) Committee providing a recommendation to the Board of Governors of ENEN
5. The Board of Governors of ENEN review the Membership Application considering the recommendation by the QAA
6. The General Assembly ENEN Membership Application votes and ratifies the new membership
The ENEN secretariat will notify the new applicant of each step.
In case you have questions, please feel free to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com